When customers initiate an electronic transfer, they pass through 4 stages:
- The amount will appear on our account.
- The amount will appear on our account and we endorse it.
- We import the funds into our system.
- If necessary, anti-fraud and KYC checks are carried out, than the funds are credited on the customer's account.
In the first phase, the transaction can still be reversed, the deposit will only be accepted if it is placed on our account.
In the first 72 hours we still can not track your payment.
If your payment isn't visible on your account within 72 hours:
- Make sure you have entered the appropriate beneficiary reference number
- Make sure you've made the notification on the correct payment path
- Make sure you generate and use a unique reference number for each deposit.